Friday, May 23, 2008

same number, new phone...

Okay, so I did it. I broke down and bought a new phone mostly because I wanted to be able to contact my potential new land lord. However, he is a flake like my text messaging realtor friend, my previous land lord and I would even go as far to say, most realtors. I mean, really, how difficult is it to contact me regarding this awesome house that I am ready to rent? I supplied him with my aunt's number, my work number and of course, e-mail. He has done little in terms of getting back to me. What do I do? I just want to know if we got it. Even if we didn't, he should still call me back and let me know. I do not understand people today.
So, my number is the same, but I might not have your number. Please either call me or e-mail or blog your number so that I have current information. I know about 10 numbers, most of which are work related. I know Steve Black's though...I don't need yours...We will see how long this phone lasts. Truly, the other day I dropped my old phone and thought I had broken it. Perhaps that should have been my sign to start shopping for a phone.
Well, let me know how to contact you. I will find you if you don't!

No comments: