Thursday, May 1, 2008

Sleeping on a broken futon

So my aunt detested my couch. She wasn't a huge fan since it wasn't comfortable to her. I loved it since it was my couch with Brian. It became my bed in March of 2006 and I relocated it to Bryn's house when I went abroad.
My cousin liked it since he too, is tall. Anyways, yesterday, she decided to move my couch into her garage and replace it with Beau's futon. I was all for it. She has been more than accomodating with me and my stuff. I didn't know that the futon was broken or that I would be sleeping on a hill. It was one of the worst nights of sleep that I have had recently. I would say that it was worse than the bed bugs in Chile if you can imagine. I woke up at 1:30, 2:30, 3 am and then 4:30 and eventually, 5:45 am. At which point, I opted to wake up for the day. I drank a few cups of coffee with Bryn and then I met a friend for coffee. I had not eaten and so I was sort of a freak on a caffeine high when I showed up for work. It has been interesting!
I updated a photo of my adventure in Las Vegas. Jimmy never smiles and I wanted all of you to see that!
I hope to see CArrie and Cedrick in July at either Blue's Traveler in Denver or in Las Vegas for Steve and Pocketsize's wedding. I cannot believe that I will be in Vegas over a weekend. Normally, I am only good for Sunday night-Tuesday morning. I cannot wait to see how I fare.

No comments: