Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Vikodin works...

Last time I took presribed vikodin, I had my wisdom tooth pulled and was in immense pain. I was groggy and knew that I must eat in order to not vomit.
I didn't eat enough.
I called the dentist to get a suggestion since I refused to take more of the pain medication and they told me to eat more. I didn't feel their bed side manner was great. So, I sold the vikodin to my friends who like to enjoy Painkiller Nights. They loved it when I went to the dentist because I couldn't stomach the pain medication.
Last night, was different. I took the whole vikodin and drank red wine. I was a little giddy, but it didn't hurt to sit down. Thank God for Derryn and her drugs. Plus, she did apply pressure to the wound, drain it, clean it and deal with me for an hour and a half. I remember thinking how funny it must of looked to anyone outside of us. I am laying on the couch and my aunts are examining my derrier and watching me try not to scream at the pain. I create drama for myself as usual.
We shall see what the doctor has to say. Until later...

No comments: