Thursday, April 9, 2009

Coffee....must have....

I met my cousin, Wil, last night at the Falling Rock. It was great, fantastic actually, to catch up. The last time I saw him was in 1997 at a 4th of July celebration. I remember I was drinking Coors Lite (yes, these were pre-21, pre-taste days). Jade drove us up and wanted to talk about getting pregnant. I tried to talk her out of it, like everyone had tried, but a few months, she called me and was pregnant.
Nevertheless, seeing Wil was nice and I always enjoy the Falling Rock. My friend, Fush, was working and his girlfriend is from Iowa. Ironically, she grew up 5 miles from where I spent every summer as a child. She knew a few of my cousins and again, it is a small world.
Wil left and I opted to stay and talk to Steve. Pocketsize's birthday is this month and I wanted to go to Super Diamond with them, but am having difficulty getting my shift covered. I feel bad since I wanted to celebrate with her. I suppose another night it will happen.
I decided to make a phone call and it turned into an hour long conversation. Lately, I have been good about not calling people, texting or blogging while buzzed. Sometimes it works in my favor and other times, not so much. Hence, why I have been making an effort to limit my buzzed conversations.
Today, I need massive amounts of coffee. I missed yoga and so today is definitely a lazy day. I work tomorrow and so I think I will rest up and relax. I don't know. It is beautiful outside and I am flowing the Like Attracts Like vibe. What will I attract today?

No comments: