Sunday, March 1, 2009

Celebrating in Style

San Francisco is definitely a foodie mecca. I don't know that I am going to need to eat anytime soon.
We started on Thursday at Kuleto's and ate radicchio wrapped in pancetta and grilled. It was amazing. Later, we met up with my friend, Jill, who took us to another restaurant and we ate sea urchin. It was fun and quite lovely. We also had drinks at an art gallery where they were jamming to guitar hero which was entertaining and super loud.
From there, I haven't stopped eating. I think I was trying to celebrate in the way that Brian lived life. We have had an amazing time and I am so fortunate to have Shari and Tom in my life. I know that I wouldn't be able to get through the hard days without them there too.
I will reflect more of my trip later. I purchased time to use the internet and I am running out of it.
Be well and enjoy life. Of course, today it is raining...

No comments: