Thursday, June 25, 2009

Alright.
So Jeff Goldblum is alive.
Doesn't this beg the question of why are there false reports of loss?
What purpose does it serve?
WHy suggest it?
It is disgusting to me.
Life is short. You can make the same mistake, never learn to grow or change. People that are alive, choose to behave in this fashion.
Why print that someone died?
I find it disgusting.
Loss is awful. I wouldn't put this on anyone, my worst enemy for that matter. No one knows how to broach it. Instead, they say insane things and hope for the best. I know. I seem to be crazy or rambling. But, wait. Wait until you lose someone--parent, sibling, child, significant other. THen, please, let's talk. Take back your judgment and inadequacies.
Life is beautful and meant to be lived, fully.
I was sad to hear about the loss of Michael Jackson. My childhood is gone. Really, I teared up listening to PYT and Got To Be There...Wow, what music can inspire.

1 comment:

Rachael @ The Little Birdie said...

Oh, ha! Should have read this one first... LOL! I get so behind on reading blogs that I have to go back and start reading my list from the bottom up.

I agree... what reason in the world do people have for making something like that up? Death is serious, and a person's life is not something to take for granted.

Take care! :)